3HF Response AB, Reg. No. 559021-5074, Prästavägen 12, 224 80 Lund, Sweden (“Response” or “we”) provides the service ansvarsfullt.se, a cloud-based tool through which companies have the opportunity to structure, document and develop their sustainability work.
What personal data do we collect and where from?
The types of personal data that we collect may, depending on the context, include:
- name and e-mail address; and
- user name and password to ansvarsfullt.se.
We may collect your personal data from the following sources:
- via Response’s website, when you create an account or when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you contact us by e-mail or phone; and/or
- by way of agreement, invoice or other business contact, if you are a customer or a contact person for any of our business partners.
Why do we process your personal data?
Response may use your personal data for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
Performance of a contract
- For the handling and administration of purchases and payments.
- To give you access to our service ansvarsfullt.se.
- To send our newsletters to you.
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- We save invoice documentation in accordance with applicable law.
- In order for us to be able to communicate with you by e-mail.
- To handle any business transaction made by a business contact on behalf of a company, we process the contact person’s personal data.
- For marketing purposes.
Retention of personal data
Response takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is processed and stored securely. Your personal data will never be stored longer than permitted by applicable law or longer than necessary to fulfil the above stated purposes. Your personal data will be processed by us during the following time periods, after which they will be deleted:
- Contact person for a company: Your personal data are saved for as long as you are an appointed contact person for a company doing business with Response.
- Communication: If you are in contact with Response by, for example, e-mail your personal data are saved for as long as it is necessary for us to answer your question and complete any follow-up inquiries.
- Legal obligation: Response saves any documentation that constitutes accounting information in accordance with applicable accounting legislation.
- Direct marketing: We may process your personal data for direct marketing purposes for as long as you are one of our customers or users, and for a maximum of twelve months after the customer relationship has ended.
Transfer of personal data
- Business transactions:: If all or part of Response’s operations are sold or integrated with any other business, operation or company, your personal data may be disclosed to our advisors, potential buyers and their advisors, and be transferred to the new owners of the operation.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed in order for Response to comply with certain legal obligations and it may be transferred to relevant public authorities when permitted and required by law.
Response never transfers any personal data to countries outside of the EU or EEA and Response does not sell any personal data.
You have the right to request information about what personal data concerning you that we are processing and how it is being used by contacting us in writing (see contact details below). You also have the right to request correction of incorrect, incomplete or ambiguous personal data concerning you by contacting us. For the protection of your privacy and your personal data, we may require that you identify yourself in connection with our assistance.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, you also have the right to request that your personal data be erased or that the processing of your personal data be restricted. In certain situations, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and request that your personal data be transmitted in an electronic format.
You may file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. Datainspekionen) if you believe that Response’s processing of your personal data is not carried out in accordance with applicable laws.
3HF Response AB
224 80 Lund
Get your license now
Want to contact us?
Do you have any questions regarding our products or something else?